Select a practice area:
Click the questions to see full answers. Grey italicized questions are not yet available.


What is the difference between a condo and a coop?
What is title and do I need title insurance?
How much are closing costs in NYC?
Do I need to get an inspection for an apartment?
When I do need to begin the mortgage process?
What is a mortgage contingency?
What is a commitment letter?
Do I need pre-approval?
When should I contact a lawyer?
What is involved in board approval?
What does a real estate attorney do for a seller?
What does a real estate attorney do for a buyer?
How does a commercial lease differ from a residential lease?
Do I need a lawyer for leasing commercial property?
Do I need a lawyer if I am a landlord?


Why should I form a business entity?
Why do I need a corporate structure if I am solo entrepreneur/the only member of the business?
Can I change my business entity?
What if I already formed an entity in another state?
What if I am doing business under a different business name?
What is a business certificate?
What is a EIN and do I need one?
What is a sales tax number?
What are the different types of business entities available to me?
What is a “DBA”?
What is the process for bringing in investors, venture capitalists?

Can friends and family loan money to my business?

Can my start-up or small business get a business loan?



What is mediation?
In what situations can mediation be effective?
How is mediation different from arbitration or litigation?

follow us on twitter


Law Offices of Christine Wong, PLLC

205 East 42 Street, 20th floor

New York, NY 10017

12 Shin Creek Road, Livingston Manor, NY 12758
phone: 646.568.6089
fax: 917.778.0864